Insulated food transportation containers that preserve the quality throughout your cooking workflow. With high-quality snap catches, dishwasher safe up to +90 °C (with heating removed), for application range from -20 °C to +100 °C. Heating output up to +95 °C. Rieber Thermoport® from plastic and stainless steel can be stacked together and placed on Rieber transport or serving trolleys for safe transport.
Hot foods remain hot and cold foods remain cold. Transport food, hot or cold, to your catering venue and serve when ready. The Rieber thermoport® system for storing, transporting, distributing and serving food has many advantages which combine to make one perfect system.
IDEAL FOR CATERING OPERATIONS
• Variety of different sizes and configurations
• Comes in sturdy plastic models or robust all
• For hot or cold food storage/transportation with an
• Temperature range: -20 °C to +100 °C
• Space saving with modular stacking system for different
configurations of your catering needs
• Removable, self-regulating heating element
• Gastronorm and VDE compliant
• Replaceable seals
• Hotfood (+85°C) only looses 1.5°C of heat per hour
• Cold food (<8°C.) only gains 0.5°C. of heat per hour
• Optional spring-loaded castors protect from knocks and spills
Thermoport® “Maxi K” for banquet solutions, plastic
2 x thermoport® with pore-free plastic surface, non-detachable, with casters (dia. 125 mm) mounted to bottom thermoport®. Deep-drawn version.
Suitable for transporting hot and cold food in GN containers and loading with stainless steel GN 2/1 grilles. Type 6000 KB: Heatable, max. achievable temperature +90 °C, heating output 380 W, rated voltage 1 N AC 230 V 50 Hz.
For more information, view the PDF below:
Rieber Thermoport 2 Star Specification
Rieber Thermoport 2 Star “ Maxi K “ for banquet
Rieber Catering Kitchen 2 Star
Rieber Thermoport 2 Star loading example